Since the late 1960’s the State of Kuwait has taken giant steps in urban development. The progress during the last four decades has been steady and rapid in all areas of the construction industry.
COPRI Construction Enterprises w.l.l., founded in 1969, is proud to have taken part as a main contractor for roads & buildings in this extensive development. Copri has established itself as a leader in the contracting field, successfully executing over 350 projects to date.Company name:
Copri Construction Enterprises w.l.l.
Year of Establishment:
Scope of Work:
General Contracting, Production Centers, Transportation, Construction Material Trading.
Commercial Registration (Kuwait):
KD 2,000,000 (US$ 6,780,000) Fully Paid.
Classification as per Kuwait Central Tendering Committee:
1. Roads & Infrastructure – 1st Category
2. Buildings – 1st Category
1. Kuwait Chamber of Commerce No: 1666
2. Kuwait Union of Contractors
3. Kuwait Union of asphalt Producers
4. International Road Federation (IRF)
5. American Concrete institute (ACI)
6. AASHTO – E-Affiliate
Our Major Clients:
1. MPW - Ministry of Public Works
2. PAHC- Public Authority for Housing Care
3. MOD – Ministry of Defense
4. MOE – Ministry of Energy
5. KOC – Kuwait Oil Company
6. Private Sector in Kuwait.
1. CBK – Commercial Bank of Kuwait
2. ABK – Ahli Bank of Kuwait
3. GB – Gulf Bank
4. BB – Burgan Bank
5. KREB- Kuwait Real Estate Bank